Tokyo Serviced Apartment, B-SITE Akihabara
The Mecca for Japanese modern culture, Akihabara is one of the liveliest and most fun area of Tokyo. The neon lined streets are full of state of the electronics stores and Japanese anime/manga shops. A recent revitalization has seen many more offices, residences, and shopping malls built. All B-SITE Akihabara apartments are roomy corners and feature modern, Choi Waru styled furnishings, great gas kitchen, and upper floors get great view of the Akihabara neon nights. Great access to all points in Tokyo with 6 near by subway and JR stations.
Space Design welcomes students studying short to extended term at Tokyo’s various Unversities, i.e., Sophia University, Tokyo University, Waseda University, Keio University, Meiji Univeristy, Hosei Univeristy and much more. If you are a visiting Professor or study abroad student, please contact Space Design for the best accommodation available both short term and long term.
- 1-7 Kanda Sudacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Akihabara Sta., JR Lines (Electric Town Exit): 6 min walk
- Kanda Sta., JR Lines (North Exti): 6 min walk
- Kanda Sta., Ginza Line (Exit 6): 3 min walk
- Awajicho Sta., Marunouchi Line (Exit A3): 4 min walk
- Akihabara Sta., Hibiya Line (Exit 5): 8 min walk
- Ogawamachi Sta, Shinjuku Line (Exit A 2): 4 min walk
Get more details on B-SITE Akihabara – Unit 203