(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Guarantor Fee (Required)
Lock Exchange Fee
(Please inquire for details)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
・Membership fee: 1,800 JPY
・Guarantee Fee: 1,200 JPY per month
・Lock Exchange:10,000 JPY（Fees for moving out）
※This is the plan for long term stay. please ask staff for the short term stay plan.
Nov 06, 2017
STEP CLOUD, run by the leading share house company in Japan - Smart Days co., Ltd.
All houses provide basic home appliances, TV Security system - SECOM or ALSOK to ensure your safety.
All rooms are private rooms with furniture, a fridge, a TV and interphone to comfort your life.
We are dedicated to enrich every man's life~
Start your smart life in Japan with us!
1 months rent
The legend of Japanese Showa era (1926 - 1945), a peaceful town Arakawa-Ku
★Local shopping streets in Arakawa, the DNA of Japanese Showa era
The shopping street is a necessary for the local people. There are greengrocer's, meat shops, bakeries, liquor stores, rice shops, hardware stores, grocery stores, pharmacy, Tobacco shops, seafood shops, electronics stores, bicycle shops， and many restaurants with the healthy menu, to support residents` health. In Arakawa, you could achieve the lifestyle “keep in street, be well-fed and well-clothed”. The merchants and residents here know each other, so you could always feel like home while doing shopping.
Our share house is near Mikawashima Station. Walk 9 min to famous Nippori fiber street. Nippori fiber street is approximately 1 kilometer, with 85 shops about clothes, men's and ladies' clothing material, textiles, everything about cloth textile including outfitting-related accessory and accessories. In addition, the fashion show that served as design contest is held every year to emphasize the name of Nippori fiber street in the whole country.
At the same time, you could easily reach to Ueno and Asakusa.
Start enjoy life in Japan with our share house!
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.