(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
(Please inquire for details)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
minimum 1 month contract ok.
Short Term Stay
Feb 10, 2018
【Special campaign:every month 10000yen off!】
A shared house (you might call collective house or co-housing) where you can live with Japanese people who want to experience international exchange.
You can make Japanese friends, brush up your Japanese language, and learn a real Japanese culture here.
Our shared house provides an environment where international and Japanese people can enjoy international exchange together.
There is a mechanism that everyone can make friends from all over the world easily by communication among residents including a monthly international exchange party.
There are two bilingual house managers who take care of residents. If you have any question or just want to have a chat, they are happy to help you.
This place gives you an opportunity to acquire Japanese and English because there are many Japanese and international students from English speaking countries.
This shared house is special in many ways. First, it looks like a medieval castle in a southern France. Many of the furniture are directly imported from the Europe. You can feel as if you were staying in a luxurious hotel in the Europe. Also, don't forget that it has a Japanese-styled jet bathtub where you can soak and get relaxed. Our house is fully equipped with furniture, so you don't have to buy or bring a lot of stuff. Next, since there is a piano, you can enjoy playing music in a soundproof room.
And, even though it takes only approximately 30 minutes to go to Shinjuku, our house is located in a quiet residential area near a forest. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery with your house mates from a cafe-like living room or a terrace because our house is located on a hill.
Our shared house will surely make your stay in Japan wonderful and unforgettable!
10 minutes walk from Odakyu-line Yomiurilandmae station.
5 minutes to Noborito station
4 minutes to Mukougaokayuen station
3 minutes to Shinyurigaoka station
30 minutes to Shinjuku station
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.